EnragedSephirothEnragedSephiroth

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Boobs, Butt...? Part 2! Boobs, Butt...? Part 2!

Some what ambiguous.

Some of the pictures weren't a shoulder at all... they were a tricep... which happened to be right next to a boob, yet it was counted as a shoulder... how awkward. Anyway, I got a score of 11/20, with some comment saying that I was most-likely gay or something, however, I'd beg to differ since I'm not the one putting stars on women's tits and rating this as having mild audible explicit (and annoying) language, even though the women are nude.

LOZ scene creator LOZ scene creator

Lol it was ok.

I enjoyed creating a worst-case scenario where Link, Zelda and Link's uncle are all at the mercy of the soldiers and bosses, and Ganon somehow gets a hold of the Master Sword ;o oh no! Well anyway, t'was entertaining for a while, add more sub-menus and different options, scenery and please get rid of that god-awful system of a down zelda-killing song.

Dominus Predator-Sim Dominus Predator-Sim

Took long enough to load.

Let's see here
Reputation: 398
Money:3500
Girls: 24

I don't know what kind of ending other people got, I've heard some complaining about getting killed at the end and such, or ending up in the slammer permanently. I actually got hired by the boss quartet as a permanent drug dealer and hitman. I think the reason for that is because my main source of income came from doing drug runs for Sakura at first, and then doing hits for the other boss, and I bought a lot of girls off the other boss on the far right. If I may impart some advice, never carry more than $200 on you, so you can make quick money by doing drug runs. If you think you're gonna get caught, throw all your cash in the safe, make sure you have enough to buy a gun again and start fighting underground when you get out of jail. After running a hit, always, immediately dump the body, and if you have any left over hp, do a drug run and fight underground (do only these 3 in one day if you have the gun).

There are some extras at the end but... I'll let you guys find them. There's a gallery, a beat-up game where you can beat up a fighter, and some quote listings. I'll give you a hint, it's in Uncle Jim's shop, or w/e it's called. Anyway I had a blast playing this, most of the pictures weren't as hardcore as I'd like, but were more on the violent side instead :\ that's not so good at all. I'm usually bad at sim games, so I don't play them much, but I have to say that I was rather surprised to see how easily I pimped this one in a matter of one hour. Thanks for not making it hard-as-nails Hazard.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

I should have given this a 5.

This had so much interactivity and variation it wasn't even funny. This game is as entertaining as it is original. Awesome job with the quality of drawings, the acessories included and the music that was integrated into the game, this blows almost everything else away.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Great game. Just one problem...

... and that problem is NO SEX! I thought you went to the place to "score" yet there was no scoring >:/ how utterly dissapointing.

BBS Slots BBS Slots

Well whadda ya know?

I liked this, t'was pretty entertaining, especially for those in the General BBS. You should make one with a more diverse scale of beting and points and possibly of the Politics BBS next. Funny little thing when I voted for this...

"You gave this entry a 3, raising its score to 2.54!
You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!" Lucky meh :D

Kolohe responds:

Cool, I'm glad you liked it man. I would have made it more complex, but I just put this together because I was kind of bored. I may make another version if I have some more free time.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

A review even better than EGM's.

The shoot and jump buttons weren't placed where I'd like them to be, but oh well, I know the GC version will have them on the right side... I hope...lol. Which reminds me... when does my reserved copy ship *goes to check his mail* still not here >.< c'mon don't keep me waiting.

UFA UFA

Awesome game bro.

Nuff said. I can't tell you anything about this that you haven't already been told before. Good controls, nice smooth animation, good music and sfx, it just kicks ass.

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

Damn, very creative.

Anyone who tells you this movie is bad and doesn't provide good evidence of it, should be ignored. The ramp death was pretty cool. The lava death was funny because the lava sounded like a record player. The steam vent was also pretty hardcore. The river part was funny as hell because the end of it was unexpected... emphasis on the word end. The high drop was pretty Looney Tunes-ish if you consider Wild e. coyote. The little take on "Ghost" using the Unchained Melody was funny as hell. Well bro, I have to give it to ya, you've got pretty nice flash talent, and an even greater sense of humor. Great movie to watch for laughs.

Baddeeds responds:

Thanks for the honest review dude, you've got everything out of this animation I was hoping you would! Dave

Goth 2 Prep Goth 2 Prep

Oh man the originality is off the chart with this.

Great concept, you get 8 for style because of it. This was a pretty nice-looking game too. The size of it was a bit narrow, but that was alright, I could still play it well, I kept him goth until 18 which is around the age when people start to mature anyway lol. The music fit in well too. Great concept, nice work, definitely worth protecting.